- Course curriculum and development for facilitators in agencies and community centers
- Creating adaptive yoga and wellness programs for special populations
- Facilitating courses in mindfulness techniques for stress reduction
- Yoga and wellness programming operations and management
- Yoga instructor and recreational therapist continuing education
- Combat veteran, women, minority owned business.
- Expertise in therapeutic approach to yoga.
- Adaptive techniques utilized at all times to meet needs of clients.
- Trained in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Techniques (MBSR).
- Create customized programs to meet agency needs, goals, and values.
- Experience with trauma informed training.
- Ability to train instructors on agency programming.
- Wide network of subcontractors to develop specific and targeted training and programs.
Mindful Yoga Chicago is owned by Melissa Leger, e-RYT200, Yoga Alliance Continuing
Education Provider, 500 RYT, and MBSR instructor. We provide nationwide customized
training and programs for facilitators and instructors. Wellness programs are all trauma
informed ideal for agencies and community centers in wellness modalities. Over 18 years in training experience.
Road Home, Rush Medical Center
Mindfulness instructor for outpatient vets with
PTSD and MST.
Chicago Park District
Work with seniors, children, and adults. Train activities instructors in adaptive yoga.
Chicago Botanic Garden
Facilitated stress reduction classes for the general public.
Created ongoing yoga classes for employees.
Hillsborough County Youth Services
Created 8 week program for at-risk youth.
CAGE CODE: 8AX87
Certifications: WOSB and VOSB
NAICS Codes: 611620, 611699, 611519